Friday, March 11, 2011

Pressing Past Our Fears - Part 3 & 4

TGIF!!!  I don't know about you, but I am so glad ITS FRIDAY!!!  This week has been a blessing, yet with lots of challenges.  However, I stand firm in the Word that says: 

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." (2 Cor 12:9)  

Sometimes all we can do is know that the Lord's grace and mercy is all we need to sustain us through tough days and weeks.  

Today, we continue with Part 3 & 4 of Pressing Past Our Fears in our Friday's with Beth.  I pray you can open your heart and allow the Lord to meet you right where you are today, no matter what you are facing.  Please send the Women's Leadership Team an email if you have a prayer request.  The address is listed on the sidebar.  

Have a blessed weekend!


Part 3



Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment