Monday, January 3, 2011

NorthStar on I-Tunes


What an incredible Sunday at NorthStar! The praise and worship, Pastor Cagle's encouraging and timely message, and the corporate prayer of lifting up the ones that mean so much to us  were all just incredible.   If you missed the service or would like to listen again then you're in luck!!!  Northstar's on I-Tunes!!  Visit the I-Tunes store and search for NorthStar and you will be able to view past sermons and subscribe to receive podcast updates!   

If you do not have an IPOD, IPAD, or IPHONE, then no problem.  You can also visit NorthStar's website to view the same sermons and messages.  Visit www.northstarknox.com

So, if you have to miss a Sunday, want to listen again, or you want to share the service with a friend you may access the sermon from the NorthStar website or get it as a podcast from iTunes.

Just another way to stay plugged into all the amazing things going on at NorthStar.

Have a blessed week!

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you,” declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 29:11-14a)

No comments:

Post a Comment